Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

Das Automobil-Forum des Veteranen-Fahrzeug-Verbandes (VFV)

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten
und wurde 1.666 mal aufgerufen
 Hanomag
sdkfz2 Offline

Mitglied

20.06.2013 14:56
1940 Hanomag 13B Zitat · Antworten

Hello VFV forum.

I am working on a very rare Hanomag from 1940. The type is Hanomag 13B. This is the mountain version of the more common Hanomag 20B. The Hanomag 13B was 35 cm narrower than the 20B and it had an engine from the Hanomag 1300 Autobahn pkw (motor: 1,3 liter). It also has four wheel steering, and four wheel drive. I have almost all parts for this car, but the engine needs an extreme overhaul. The engine miss the cylinder head and the cam axel (nockenwelle). The engine block has also a frozen damage.

I think it is smartest for me to find an engine from a Hanomag 1,3 Autobahn pkw. Is this car, or engines to this car, easy to find in Germany?

Here is a photo from when my car was in everyday use:

I am very thankful for help with this extremly rare Hanomag. I will also be very happy if someone can help me translait this text to german language :)

Regards from Benny aus Norwegen.

grobmotorix Offline

Mitglied

21.06.2013 16:32
#2 RE: 1940 Hanomag 13B Zitat · Antworten

Good luck with your search and congratulations for this very rare car!

ventilo Offline

Auto-Profi

21.06.2013 18:49
#3 RE: 1940 Hanomag 13B Zitat · Antworten

Try to contact the
Hanomag IG für historische Fahrzeuge e.V.
c/o Hans-Dieter Görg

Nonnenkamp 17
D - 31139 Hildesheim
Deutschland
Tel.: 05121 / 84856

Hans-Dieter speaks fluent English and might be able to help.

VD12 Offline

Auto-Profi

24.06.2013 00:06
#4 RE: 1940 Hanomag 13B Zitat · Antworten

www.emwFeller.de deals in engines of that sort, maybe he can help.
Vd12

Sprung  

Willkommen im Automobil-Forum vom www.veteranen-fahrzeug-verband.de

Die Nutzung des VFV-Automobil-Forums ist nach der Registrierung mit einer gültigen E-Mail-Adresse kostenfrei.

Die eingegebenen Daten werden beim Betreiber des Forums (www.xobor.de) gespeichert und vom Veteranen-Fahrzeug-Verband (VFV) nicht für Werbung oder ähnliche Zwecke verwendet.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Datenschutz